Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. By registering as a member, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to abide by the Rules and Constitution of the JPKP UK.
2. You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
3. Membership applications will be presented to the JPKP Executive Committee for scrutiny and may decide at its sole discretion, to:
a) refuse your request to become a Member; or
b) once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
JPKP UK is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
4. Membership is non-transferable.
5. You agree that you shall not at any time after the Termination of your Membership, use or procure the use of the name of the JPKP UK in connection with your own or any other name in any way calculated to suggest that you continue to be connected with the business of the JPKP UK or in any way hold yourself out as having such connection.
6.You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify JPKP UK, its related bodies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees against, any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your Membership of, and use of our Services as a Member.
7. You agree not to take any actions which are detrimental to the interests of the JPKP UK or which in the opinion of the Executive Committee may bring the JPKP UK into disrepute.
8. You confirm that you have not been convicted of any criminal offence other than a minor driving offence under the Road Traffic Acts.
9. You confirm that you are legally entitled to live and work in the UK.